Himalayan Salt Scrub Bar
The ancient seabeds found in the Himalayan Mountains were once covered by lava and crystallized over 250 million years ago. Just some of the 84 elements of essential minerals include; calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium all of which are essential to the human body. Sea salts can also draw toxins out of the body and may provide you with many other benefits such as: stimulates circulation, soothe muscles, balances PH of skin, assists acne prone skin, prevents body odour, aids in psoriasis and many more conditions.
This soap should not be rubbed into skin as normal soap and keep away from eyes.
How to Use a Himalayan Crystal Salt Bar
- Use salt bar on damp skin or in a soft muslin cloth if you have sensitive skin.
- Rub bar in a circular motion on your body.
- Let the salt dry on your skin, do not wash off. Rub off excess once it is dry.
- If your skin becomes dry you may use an organic oil 20 mins after.
- Keeping the bar as dry as possible will help prevent sharp edges forming.
- The crystal bar salt will not lather like other soap.
- After showering use crystal salt bar once per day.
- Avoid use of regular soap or on broken skin.
Be sure to do a simple test on your skin in one area and monitor for 12 - 48 hrs for any reactions on the skin.